Mental Health First Aid (Adult)
17/05/2022 - 18/05/2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Price (incl. VAT) £0.00
No. of spaces available 12
Mental Health First Aid: Adult
Certified by MHFA England, our two day mental health first aid course qualifies you as a ‘Mental Health First Aider’.
On completion of the training Mental Health First Aiders will have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgmental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support including, self help resources whether that’s through their employer, NHS or a mixture of different support strategies
Course Dates: 17th & 18th May 2022
This course will be delivered face to face at Ouch Training Team, Wimborne Dorset.
BOOK THIS COURSE TODAY
Bookings are closed for this course.