IOSH Leading Safely
As a responsible leader you know the importance of safety and health. Now learn its value. As a senior executive, your time is precious. That’s why we’ve designed our Leading Safely course in conjunction with business leaders to cover only what you need, in as short a time as possible. Whatever the size of your organisation, the course will show you how investing in safety and health can reap valuable business benefits, including:
- Reduction in accident rates, absence and sick leave
- Improving productivity
- Increased profits
- Enhanced reputation among stakeholders
- Reduced insurance premiums and legal costs
- Better business continuity and stronger brand
Key Learning Points
- Recognising the value of strategic safety and health and its integration into business menagemnet system and performance
- Understanding your safty and health responsibilities
- Appreciating the consequences of poor safety and health in your organisation
- Understanding the importance of adequately resourcing your safety and health management system
- Knowing why you should monitor and review your safety and health performance.
- Online diagnostic questionnaire on your safety and health leadership behaviours
- Personalised report based on your responses, including practical recommendations on actions to take and improvements to make
- Case study review, tailored to your needs and industry
- Plan, Do, Check and Act HSMS and integration into business systems
- Assessment is completion of a personal commitment- a set of actions to take following the recommendations in your report.
Book your IOSH Leading Safely course today.
Click here to download a course information sheet.