IATP Non-Licensed Asbestos Work Certificate
It’s really important that you take precautions to protect yourself and others against asbestos on every job, even the small ones that don’t create much dust. Some materials are lower risk and you can work on them providing you take the right safety precautions-this is known as non-licensed asbestos work.
What’s it all about?
This practical course provides delegates with the information, instruction and training to take necessary measures to safeguard themselves and other affected by minor work activities with ACM’s.
Who needs this training?
Non Licensed Asbestos Work course provides appropriate training for people who knowingly disturb low risk asbestos containing materials, such as maintenance workers and their supervisors; and those who carry out asbestos sampling and analysis.
What you’ll learn?
Our hands-on Non-Licensed Asbestos Work course is fantastic- highly interactive and taught by experts. During the course you will:
- Understand what works are classified as non-licensed
- Understand the control measures required to undertake non-licensed work with ACM’s
- Gain practical experience of how to undertake specific tasks involving the disturbance of ACM’s
- Understand how to prevent the spread of asbestos and control exposure
- Understand waste handling procedures
- Understand how to adequately decontaminate after working with ACM’s
What our clients say?
“As usual Ouch have provided an excellent and professional training session. Other providers never seem to meet the same high standards that Ouch have achieved. Employee feedback is important to us and not only do they rate Ouch highly but they appear to really enjoy the training and we always have high attendance for their courses. I look forward to working with Ouch for many years, delivering quality training and value for money.”
Pauline Miller-McIlravey, Corporate Health and Safety Officer, Christchurch and East Dorset Councils.
Our Ouch Trainer
The Non-Licensed Asbestos Work course is delivered by our most experienced trainers, who are qualified to BOHS P402 & P405 standards and have over 15 years experience in the health and safety industry.
Our training doesn’t end when the course finishes, we provide on-going advice and support:
- Join our mailing list- receive updates on legislation changes and hints & tips
- Join our social media discussions and ask questions to help progress your learning when your back in your working environment
This full one day course can be run in-house for up to 6 delegates.