Health and Safety training you can’t ignore!
Ouch provide modern, cost effective Health & Safety training services. We believe that a safe working environment benefits everyone and we aim to make this a reality through effective training, support and advice. From our head office in Dorset, we direct our nationwide team of dynamic trainers.
We offer flexibility and personal attention, helping you to receive the right training for your organisation.
Our experienced trainers deliver a range of courses, including;
- Asbestos Safety Training
- Behavioural Safety Training
- Driver CPC Training
- First Aid Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Food Hygiene Training
- Health and Safety Training
- Learning and Development Training
- Manual Handling Training
Using exciting training styles and materials we create a learning experience that is enjoyable and relevant, ensuring delegates will remember their new skills and be able to recall them when they are really needed.
We teach delegates not only how to take control in emergency situations but also how to carry out effective planning and prevention. Ouch Health and Safety training can be more than just a legal requirement: the acquisition of valuable skills also leads to greater confidence and self-esteem within an improved safety culture.
For smaller businesses and individuals we offer a number of open courses to provide learning opportunities for everyone.
- To deliver memorable and interesting Health & Safety training
- To use approachable qualified trainers with extensive real life experience
- To use effective training methods that encourage more complete learning
- To ensure our training reflects the latest regulatory and legislative changes
- To offer excellent customer service and flexibility
- To be involved in community projects and make training available to all
- IOSH approved training centre
- UAKATA & IATP accredited training provider
- British Safety Council approved training provider
- Highfield approved training provider
- JAUPT approved training centre
- FAIB approved for first aid at work and Pediatric first aid training
- ISO 9001 accredited
- ISO 14001 accredited
- Members of ROSPA
- Members of the Fire Protection Association